Ensuring an excellent academic environment
Raising Leaders in Truth
In March 2015, the Lincoln Christian School Board and the Lincoln Christian School Foundation voted and passed the Capital Campaign Raising Leaders in Truth. The campaign goal is to raise $8 million in private support to improve and expand our facilities and 30-acre campus. To date this is our largest campaign in school history! As of the start of school in 2019, over $6 million of the $8 million campaign goal had been given or pledged. Both the Foundation and School Board are committed to wait for the Lord’s providing and not increase tuition for capital advancements. This current Capital Campaign continues through December 2020. Please prayerfully consider taking part in this history-making campaign by supporting Raising Leaders in Truth.
into a reality
Science & Technology Addition
- Five High-Tech Classrooms
- State-of-the-art Chemistry and Biology Labs
- Updated Restroom Facilities
School Facility Improvements
- Elementary and High School Restroom Renovations and Roof Repairs
- Elementary and High School Window Replacements
- Classroom Technology Advancements
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Upgrades for High School
- Mechanical and Electrical Revisions
Parking, Playground & School Security Improvements
- New Elementary Playground with security fencing
- Parking Lot Improvements and Capacity Increases
- New controlled access for Elementary and High School entrances
Scheel’s Multipurpose Center
- New Locker Rooms
- Weight Training and Fitness Room
- Additional Court Space for Volleyball, Basketball, Tennis, Golf and Baseball Hitting Areas
- Indoor Practice areas for Wrestling, Cheerleading, Tennis and Baseball
With God, much prayer, and you, we will step out in faith and embrace the future of Lincoln Christian as never before.
"Equipping the Next Generation"
Today we celebrate the many organizations that strengthen our city.
Join in by giving to LCS today!