Secondary Office Receptionist
Lincoln Christian is seeking a highly motivated individual to become a member of our team as a Secondary Office Receptionist. This position is the “face” and “frontline” of the Secondary. The Secondary Office Receptionist drives the everyday operations through organization, multi-tasking and excellence in verbal and written communication and provides compassion, nurture, and hospitality to students, faculty, staff, and parents.
The candidate must be a follower of Jesus Christ who aligns with, and fully supports the school’s Core Values, Statement of Faith, and Mission.
- Provide an office standard and environment that would meet/direct the needs of all parents, students, faculty, staff, and visitors who come into the office.
- Respond efficiently, and with consideration, to phone calls, questions, inquiries and visitors to the Secondary office.
- Compile, create, and print all necessary forms for office use.
- Gather and input data regarding student and faculty information into the FACTS software. Export data from the FACTS software for use by faculty.
- Keep daily attendance records of all students and required health information of all absentees.
- Organize and supervise meal programs: daily hot lunches and daily milk/juice.
- Organize, schedule and track secondary calendar events.
- Produce reports for various faculty and student operations.
- Partner with the faculty on student needs and issues, helping them to plan, organize and obtain needed supplies and curriculum.
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner with the elementary office staff and faculty, when needed, to ensure alignment and collaboration.
- Motivate and encourage the students and staff through daily announcements over the intercom system.
- Work with the Secondary Assistant to the Principal in maintaining the workroom, ordering supplies, keeping equipment in working order, and helping teachers (making copies etc.). Oversee the inventory of supplies for the workroom.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Detail-oriented with highly developed organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Demonstrated experience providing excellence in customer service and support.
- Ability to juggle multiple interactions that present themselves at the same time.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in business and education communication.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships with both students and adults.
- Experience with WORD, EXCEL, Outlook and Google calendar. Adobe, Google drive and FACTS experience helpful.
- Administrative Assistant experience highly preferred
To submit an application, please click the “apply now” red button on the right.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.