Head Girls High School Volleyball Coach
The Head Volleyball Coach at Lincoln Christian School will be asked to…
- Be in agreement with Lincoln Christian School’s Statement of Faith.
- Coach volleyball through a Biblical worldview.
- Demonstrate spiritual leadership and maturity as a volleyball coach and in one’s own personal life.
- Fulfill or delegate all duties of the program required, in season and out of season, to put the girls in a position to properly develop and maximize their God-given ability.
- Establish a culture with high expectations and accountability for players, coaches and parents.
- Build positive, Christ-exalting relationships with the players, their parents and families, LCS teachers and staff, and the entire LCS community.
- Communicate clearly and in a timely fashion.
- Create a “team-first” culture.
- Display in practice, and on the court, coaching that is honoring to the Lord and edifying to the players.
- Properly prepare the team each week to put them in the best possible position to maximize their performance.
The Head Volleyball Coach at Lincoln Christian School will work in conjunction with and report directly to the Activities Director.
To submit an application, please click on the red “apply now” button on the right side of the page.