It’s time to enroll for the 2021-2022 school year! Whether you’re a prospective, new or current LCS family, learn more about signing up or enroll today!
Head Dance/Drill Coach
The Head Dance/Drill Coach at Lincoln Christian School will be asked to…
- Be in agreement with Lincoln Christian School’s Statement of Faith.
- Demonstrate spiritual leadership and maturity as a dance/drill coach and in their own personal lives.
- Coach dance/drill through a Biblical worldview.
- Build positive, Christ-exalting relationships with the participants, their parents and families, LCS teachers and staff, and the entire LCS community.
- Develop the dance/drill program by creating a positive, God-glorifying culture. This culture will be focused on building relationships, valuing clear and timely communication, and driven by “systems thinking.”
- Provide opportunities for girls to grow in their interest in dance/drill.
The Head Dance/Drill Coach at Lincoln Christian School will be expected to…
- Organize and coordinate the practice schedule, uniform and gear orders, transportation, supervision, etc.
- Provide financial oversight for the program and work in conjunction with the Activities Director to create a long-term financial plan for the program.
The Head Dance/Drill Coach at Lincoln Christian School will report directly to the Activities Director.
To submit an application, please click on the red “apply now” button on the right side of this page.