Head Cheerleading Coach
Lincoln Christian School is looking for a new Head Cheerleading Coach.
The Head Cheerleading Coach at Lincoln Christian School will be asked to…
- Be in agreement with Lincoln Christian School’s Statement of Faith.
- Demonstrate spiritual leadership and maturity as a cheer coach and in their own personal lives.
- Coach cheerleading through a Biblical worldview.
- Build positive, Christ-exalting relationships with the cheerleaders, their parents and families, LCS teachers and staff, and the entire LCS community.
- Continue to develop the cheer program by creating a positive, God-glorifying culture. This culture will be focused on building relationships, valuing clear and timely communication, and driven by “systems thinking.”
- Provide opportunities for junior high and elementary-aged girls to grow in their interest in cheerleading.
The Head Cheerleading Coach at Lincoln Christian School will be expected to…
- Organize and coordinate the high school cheer schedule, uniform and gear orders, transportation, supervision, etc.
- Provide financial oversight for the program.
- Oversee and work with the newly started cheer program empowering the Head Junior High Cheer Coach to partner with the high school program.
The Head Cheerleading Coach at Lincoln Christian School will report directly to the Activities Director. The Head Cheerleading Coach may or may not be directly involved in teaching and coaching the dance, sideline, and stunt aspects of leading the cheer program and may choose to work with the Activities Director to hire a coach to fulfill various roles.
To apply, please click the red “apply now” button on the right.