It’s time to enroll for the 2019-2020 school year! Whether you’re a prospective, new or current LCS family, learn more about signing up or enroll today!
Head Cheer Coach
The Head Cheerleading Coach at Lincoln Christian School will be asked to…
- Be in agreement with Lincoln Christian School’s Statement of Faith.
- Demonstrate spiritual leadership and maturity as a cheer coach and in their own personal lives.
- Coach cheerleading through a Biblical worldview.
- Build positive, Christ-exalting relationships with the cheerleaders, their parents and families, LCS teachers and staff, and the entire LCS community.
- Continue to develop the cheer program by creating a positive, God-glorifying culture. This culture will be focused on building relationships, valuing clear and timely communication, and driven by “systems thinking.”
- Provide opportunities for junior high and elementary aged girls to grow in their interest in cheerleading.
The Head Cheerleading Coach at Lincoln Christian School will be expected to…
- Organize and coordinate the cheer schedule, uniform and gear orders, transportation, supervision, etc.
- Provide financial oversight for the program and work in conjunction with the Activities Director to create a long term financial plan for the program.
The Head Cheerleading Coach at Lincoln Christian School will report directly to the Activities Director. The head cheer coach may or may not be directly involved in teaching and coaching the dance, sideline, and stunt aspects of leading the cheer program and may choose to work in conjunction with the Activities Director to hire a coach to fulfill that role.
For any questions please contact Kurt Earl at email@example.com