Girls Head Tennis Coach
The Girls Head Tennis Coach at Lincoln Christian School will be asked to…
- Be in agreement with Lincoln Christian School’s Statement of Faith.
- Demonstrate spiritual leadership and maturity as a tennis coach and in their own personal lives.
- Coach tennis through a Biblical worldview.
- Build positive, Christ-exalting relationships with the tennis players, their parents and families, LCS teachers and staff, and the entire LCS community.
- Continue to develop the girl’s tennis program by creating a positive, God-glorifying culture. This culture will be focused on building relationships, valuing clear and timely communication, and driven by “systems thinking.”
- Provide opportunities for junior high and elementary-aged girls to grow in their interest in tennis.
The Girls Head Tennis Coach at Lincoln Christian School will be expected to…
- Organize and coordinate the girls’ tennis practice schedule, uniform and gear orders, transportation, supervision, etc.
- Provide financial oversight for the program and work in conjunction with the Activities Director to create a long term financial plan for the program.
The Girls Head Tennis Coach at Lincoln Christian School will report directly to the Activities Director.
Questions can be directed to Kurt Earl at firstname.lastname@example.org