Custodian – Full Time
At Lincoln Christian School, our mission is to teach the Truth, through learning about God’s world in the light of God’s Word. We seek people committed to investing themselves in the lives of our students, those who reflect a redeemed and transformed life to our students and are dedicated to partnering with the parents and families of every student. We consider it essential that every team member at LCS, whether it be faculty, staff, or administrators, exhibit God’s influence and excellence in thought, word and deed. Our goal is that every student will experience a life-changing Christian education that intentionally builds the Truth of the Gospel into every aspect of intellectual, physical, social and spiritual life.
Lincoln Christian is currently accepting applications for a full-time, salaried custodian position with benefits. The custodian is responsible for the general care and upkeep of assigned areas of the buildings, grounds, and equipment in order to provide a sanitary and safe learning environment.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES – Custodian – Full-time
- Fundamental cleaning skills, lifting, following directions and ability to physically handle setup and teardown of activity events. To a lesser extent, the custodian assists with maintenance support.
- This position requires the candidate to work evenings from 3 – 11 PM, Monday – Friday. The candidate will have the option to work regular daytime hours during the summer.
- The custodian’s assignment is subject to changes in areas and duties within this job description.
- Candidates must be able to work well with others as a team.
- Cares for all the school floors, classrooms, and special rooms on a daily basis.
- The custodian is responsible for carrying out the instructions of the custodial leader and the Director of Operations.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations.
- Previous experience preferred but not required to apply for this position.
- The candidate should be a follower of Jesus Christ who is in full agreement with Lincoln Christian School’s Statement of Faith and is passionate about the mission and vision of Lincoln Christian School.
- Proven custodial skills and a willingness to serve others.
- Effective skills in organization and human relations.