Assistant to the Elementary Principal
Lincoln Christian School is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Elementary Principal. The position hours are from 7:45 AM to 4:00 PM daily. The Administrative Assistant to the Elementary Principal drives the everyday business operations of the elementary through organization, multi-tasking, and excellence in verbal and written communication and provides direct assistance to the principal and the needs of the elementary faculty and staff.
The candidate must be a follower of Jesus Christ who aligns with, and fully supports the school’s Core Values, Statement of Faith, and Mission.
- Serve as an assistant to the Elementary Principal, helping to organize, plan, create and implement the school’s activities.
- Assist the receptionist in responding efficiently and with consideration to phone calls, questions, inquiries, and visitors to the Elementary office.
- Gather and input data regarding student and faculty information into the FACTS software. Export data from the FACTS software for use by faculty.
- Produce reports for various faculty and student operations.
- Partner with the faculty on student needs and issues, helping them to plan, organize and obtain needed supplies and curriculum.
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner with the high school office staff and faculty, when needed, to ensure alignment and collaboration.
- Maintain and keep current student files updated including health records.
- Maintain incoming and outgoing student records including transfer of records and effective communication with other school systems.
- Data collection, data entry scheduling and communications surrounding the admissions process for all preschool and elementary admissions.
- Partner with faculty and Superintendent Assistant to organize and implement multiple school-wide events.
- Type all correspondence and reports for administration. Keep all informational booklets up to date: Elementary Handbook, and Curriculum Objectives by grade and class.
- Compile, create, and type all necessary forms, i.e., cumulative file, report cards, parent-teacher conferences, tables, and lists.
- Maintain financial records in QuickBooks for Elementary School. This includes writing checks, balancing the checkbooks, making deposits, and compiling quarterly reports.
- Organize all faculty leave requests, planning and scheduling substitute teachers as needed.
- Organize all transportation and field trip requests for the elementary.
- Assisting the preschool director with administrative needs.
- Detail-oriented with highly developed organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Demonstrated experience providing excellence in customer service and support.
- Ability to juggle multiple interactions that present themselves at the same time.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in business and education communication.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships with both students and adults.
- Experience with WORD, EXCEL, QuickBooks, Outlook and Google calendar. Adobe, Google Drive and FACTS experience helpful.
- Administrative Assistant experience highly preferred.
To submit an application, please click the “apply now” red button on the right.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.