Assistant Girls Tennis Coach
The Assistant Girls Tennis Coach at Lincoln Christian School will be asked to…
- Be in agreement with Lincoln Christian School’s Statement of Faith.
- Demonstrate spiritual leadership and maturity as a tennis coach and in their own personal lives.
- Coach tennis through a Biblical worldview.
- Build positive, Christ-exalting relationships with the tennis players, their parents and families, LCS teachers and staff, and the entire LCS community.
- Assist the Head Coach in continuing to develop a positive, God-glorifying culture that focuses on building relationships and helping girls learn about themselves, their faith and God’s desire for them through the sport of tennis.
The Assistant Girls Tennis Coach at Lincoln Christian School will be expected to…
- Help organize practices, run drills, and develop beginner and JV players under the direction of the Head Coach.
- Help coach at competitions as needed.
The Assistant Girls Tennis Coach at Lincoln Christian School will report directly to the Head Girls Tennis Coach.
To submit an application, please click the red “Apply Now” button on the right.