Administrative Assistant to Activities and Operations
Lincoln Christian is seeking a highly motivated individual to become a member of our team as an Administrative Assistant to Activities and Operations. The Administrative Assistant to Activities and Operations supports the everyday business operations of the activities through organization, multi-tasking and excellence in verbal and written communication and provides direct assistance to Activities and Operations.
The candidate must be a follower of Jesus Christ who aligns with, and fully supports the school’s Core Values, Statement of Faith, and Mission.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES – Administrative Assistant to Activities and Operations
- Maintain school calendar
- Manage rental requests
- Manage doors to lock/unlock
- QuickBooks – write checks, make deposits, transfers between accounts
- Update secondary activities in school newsletter
- Set up cash boxes for concessions and ticket taking
- Design and print programs for home games
- Lay out items for home games (officials’ checks, keys for locker rooms, cash boxes, programs, etc.)
- Send transportation update email
- Confirm home and away events with our opponents
- Bank reconciliation
- Sam’s Club card reconciliation
- Analyze financial statements.
- Invoice groups who rent areas of the school
- Confirm student eligibility with NSAA
- Line up officials & volunteers for home games
- Line up other things for home games (ambulance, golf carts, scoreboard rental)
- Enter sports schedules into the NSAA website
- Assign transportation for field trips and away events
- Banquet awards and year-end awards
- Set up links for camps & clinics
- Update coaching certifications
- Assign coaches’ passwords on the NSAA website
- Maintain the school directory on the NSAA website
- Maintain the coaches’ directory on the LCS website
- Other duties assigned
- Detail-oriented with highly developed organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Demonstrated experience providing excellence in customer service and support.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with communication.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships with both coaches and adults.
- Experience with WORD, EXCEL, QuickBooks, Outlook and Google calendar. Adobe, Google drive and FACTS experience helpful.
- Administrative Assistant experience required.
To submit an application, please click the “apply now” red button on the right.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.